About Oaks Family Care Center
“They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.” - Isaiah 61:3
Our ministry has provided free family support services to our community since 1998. We are dedicated to providing support services focused on meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our clients.
Services include: family building programs, material goods, parenting support, pregnancy testing and support, post-abortion recovery, spiritual growth, supervised visitation for parents, youth outreach programs, jail and detention center outreach programs, and food pantry.
The mission of Oaks Family Care Center is embracing life and strengthening families.
These statements are upheld at all times to promote a positive atmosphere of spiritual and personal growth:
1. Provide a range of services to clients, and the community that will meet their physically, emotionally, spiritual, educational and material needs.
2. Work with individuals and families where they are to promote positive lifestyle changes through prevention, intervention, and restoration.
3. Consistently strive to love, unconditionally, every person associated with Oaks, including clients, staff members, volunteers and supporters.
4. Acknowledge the importance of a relationship with Jesus Christ as the primary agent for change in each person's life.
5. Strive to provide a setting for staff volunteers to serve and grow in Jesus Christ while meeting the needs of clients.
Commitment to Care
Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
Clients always receive honest and open answers.
Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm and as mandated reporters regarding child abuse.
Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures, risks, and emotional concerns.
All of our advertising and communications are truthful and accurately describe the services we offer.
All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training and support to uphold these standards.
Oaks Family Care Center
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in on God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in God the Father, whose creation reveals His unparalleled power and whose love extends to every person even before each is born.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death on the cross in our place, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future return in power and glory.
4. We believe that human beings are created in God's image, but because of human sin against God, that image was defaced and fellowship with God was broken.
5. We believe that God has demonstrated Hi love for lost and sinful humanity, in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us. We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin and leads us to experience God's salvation through faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, who alone reconciles us to God and who is restoring God's image in us.
6. We believe in the ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who empowers us to live godly lives and to express our personal faith in good works.
7. We believe in life after death of both the saved and the lost; the saved to dwell in God's presence forever, and the lost to exist eternally without God.
8. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and uniquely authoritative Word of God, and our guide in faith and life.
9. We believe in the Body of Christ, which by the Holy Spirit is bound together in spiritual unity ans sent in gifted diversity to accomplish Christ's mission in the world.