Oaks is looking for part-time counselor, up to 20 hrs/week includes evenings.
Christian counseling and pregnancy center seeking a counselor or social worker for their Counseling Recovery and Healing Program. This position reports to the Executive Director and is part-time (20 hours a week) and includes evenings.
- Providing counseling, education, and supportive services for individuals, teens, families, and couples dealing with stressful life issues
- This position also includes providing educational classes on such issues as parenting and relationships
- Maintaining required paperwork that meets clinical standards
- Participaing in volunteer and staff trainings as needed
- Speaking at women’s groups and other community programs as needed
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings & trainings
- Representing the agency at various community networks and programs as needed
Experience & Skills
- Warm and out-going and able to connect to people in crisis
- Comfortable with all ages and genders
- Dependable and organized with strong time management skills
- Comfortable working as a team member with staff and volunteers on special projects
- Comfortable applying Biblical principals working with families and individuals
- Previous experience working with families, children, and teens in crisis a plus
- Master’s degree in counseling or social work
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Oaks Family Care Center
Attn: Kristen Nagy
4196 Center Rd.
Brunswick, OH 44212
Fax: (330) 220-7817