Part-time Registered Sonographer:
Oaks Family Care Center of Brunswick is looking for a Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer to join their team. Oaks provides free limited obstetric ultrasounds to women in their first and early second trimester of pregnancy. The position consists in working one day a week based on patient volume. If you are interested and have a heart for pro-life work, please contact the Oaks at 330-220-7777.
Oaks is looking for part-time counselor, up to 20 hrs/week includes evenings.
Christian counseling and pregnancy center seeking a counselor or social worker for their Counseling Recovery and Healing Program. This position reports to the Executive Director and is part-time (20 hours a week) and includes evenings.
- Providing counseling, education, and supportive services for individuals, teens, families, and couples dealing with stressful life issues
- This position also includes providing educational classes on such issues as parenting and relationships
- Maintaining required paperwork that meets clinical standards
- Participaing in volunteer and staff trainings as needed
- Speaking at women’s groups and other community programs as needed
- Participate in scheduled staff meetings & trainings
- Representing the agency at various community networks and programs as needed
Experience & Skills
- Warm and out-going and able to connect to people in crisis
- Comfortable with all ages and genders
- Dependable and organized with strong time management skills
- Comfortable working as a team member with staff and volunteers on special projects
- Comfortable applying Biblical principals working with families and individuals
- Previous experience working with families, children, and teens in crisis a plus
- Master’s degree in counseling or social work
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
Oaks Family Care Center
Attn: Kristen Nagy
4196 Center Rd.
Brunswick, OH 44212
Fax: (330) 220-7817